The newest addition to the Miss Mustard Seed paint collection, Aviary is a smoky blue/grey with green undertones. Like many of our colours, it’s a chameleon. It looks grey next to blue and blue next to grey. It looks light and soft next to darker colours and rich and smoky next to whites.
- 230 g (quart) size covers approx. 70 sq. ft.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.