Skip to content
- Eulalie's Sky is a plae greenish-blue named after the colour in the sky of a cow painting by artist Cindy Austin. Marian named the cow Eulalie and she has hung happily in her home for several years and has become a trademark of Marian's style.
- Made with five all-natural ingredients. No VOC.
- Mix milk paint powder with water in equal parts
- Ideal for raw wood, but can be used over existing finishes with minimal prep and/or the addition of the Miss Mustard Seed’s Bonding Agent
- May be left unfinished or finish with Miss Mustard Seed’s Hemp Oil, Furniture Wax, White Wax, Antiquing Wax, Tough Coat, or other desired finish.